Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Commission is open!

CLOSED!

Starting from today, I open the commission. For the Sims (2, 3, 4), Second Life, etc.
Below I place the basic list, prices and terms.

1. Editing and drawing.
Sims (2, 3, 4), Second Life, etc.


You can order edit photos (screenshot), edit portrait and a portrait illustration.


Edit photos (screenshot) example:



more examples - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Edit portrait example:


Portrait illustration example:
(fully drawing)


Prices:
(the price may increase, it all depends on the very large size, details and the customer wishes)

 edit photo (screenshot) - $3
 edit portrait - $19
 portrait illustration - $25
through WebMoney

You send me screenshot for work on email:
14trinity14@mail.ru
or
alinatrinity14@gmail.com
We discuss the payment and termsFull payment at once when you order, or half prepaid - individually (your choice). The approximate time 2-4  days. If I can finish earlier I'll send to you the finished work immediately.

Don't forget, if you send me a screenshot of low quality - don't wait for a miracle. I'll do my best but all the same.
Our time zones may differ, so don't worry if I don't answer immediately.

I have a right to:
show all photo materials in my portfolio. All images will be protected by a watermark, that no one could use them.
with time changing conditions, prices and terms.




2. Sims 2 stuff.
You've probably already noticed that I have opened the Premium content in my blog. I explained it here
For now the Premium content can be only PoseBoxes! Clothing and accessories absolutely free.

Prices for Premium content:
PoseBox - $3-$through WebMoney
Price depends on the number and complexity of poses.


Prices for the Commission:
There are two options.

A. Order premium content which will be available to all who wants to buy it. I'm doing PoseBox of your proposed theme.
1 pose cost $1
accordingly
10 poses PoseBox - $10
16 poses PoseBox - $16
through WebMoney

B. Order only for you PoseBox.
It means, that the PoseBox will be done exclusively for you and only for you!
1 pose cost $2
accordingly
10 poses PoseBox - $20
16 poses PoseBox - $32
through WebMoney

You send me email:
14trinity14@mail.ru
or
alinatrinity14@gmail.com
We discuss the payment and termsFull payment at once when you order, or half prepaid - individually (your choice). The approximate time 3-6  days. If I can finish earlier I'll send to you the finished work immediately.
Our time zones may differ, so don't worry if I don't answer immediately.

I have a right to:
show all photo materials in my portfolio.
with time changing conditions, prices and terms.




3. Others.
If you need something which is not in the list above or you have any questions, email me:
14trinity14@mail.ru
or
alinatrinity14@gmail.com


Thank you so much for your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment