Saturday, February 7, 2015

Carnival costumes



ЗАПРЕЩЕНО!

- Использовать мои текстуры, полностью и любые их части, будь то обувь или аксессуары!
- Перекрашивать мои текстуры!
- Конвертировать мои работы на другие меши и в другие версии игры (Симс 3, 4 и т.д.)
- Перезаливать ссылки моих работ на другие хостинги!
Вы можете выкладывать мою одежду в новинках на своем ресурсе, но ссылки должны вести в этот блог или на мой форум.

DO NOT!

- Use my textures, fully and any part of them, even shoes and accessories!
- Recolor!
- Convert my works to other meshes and in other versions of the game (The Sims 3, 4, etc.)
- Upload links of my works on other hostings!
You can post my clothes in updates, but the links should lead on this blog or my forum.

meshes included:
MESH_amsafXiLustyHeels
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
I wanna See Your Peacock - MESH
MESH_ulkrhsn_007
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
chriko_LongAlphaSkirtAlSlides_MESH
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
I wanna See Your Peacock - MESH
MESH_ulkrhsn_007
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
MESH_amsafXiLustyHeels
MESH_ulkrhsn_007
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
chriko_LongAlphaSkirtAlSlides_MESH
MESH_ulkrhsn_007
Mesh_LianaSims2_com_Liana_Earrings03
Mesh_Wings00_ByL

meshes included:
MESH_amsafXiLustyHeels
MESH_ulkrhsn_007
Mesh_Wings00_ByL


7 comments:

  1. What beautiful outfits! Now the carnival in Rio can start. Thank you, Trinity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lamy, thank you so much!
      Maybe tomorrow I'll finish PoseBox with poses for the carnival.

      Delete
  2. OMG amazing work, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it so mush i wish there was more costumes and i would like to see blue or Green ans see trinidad carnival costumes to please make some i'm working on a special world called Trinibago for sims 3 and i need more carnival things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. make this for the sims 4 please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please! I need this for The Sims 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make content only for The Sims 2. And I don't give agree to convert my works to other meshes and in other versions of the game (The Sims 3, 4, etc.)

      Delete