Monday, November 3, 2014

Let's hoop! PoseBox

Let's hoop! PoseBox

on the photo: Jessica Davis, Zara (Alexys DeMun)
classy hoop and beautiful Jessica by great Mila



ЗАПРЕЩЕНО!

- Перезаливать ссылки моих работ на другие хостинги!
Вы можете выкладывать мои коробки в новинках на своем ресурсе, но ссылки должны вести в этот блог или на мой форум.

DO NOT!

- Upload links of my works on other hostings!
You can post my poseboxes in updates, but the links should lead on this blog or my forum.


Hoops are available for download on the Mila's resource here
Обручи доступны для скачивания на ресурсе Милы здесь

Милочка, спасибо тебе огромное!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I saw your new poses on your Flickr and I was so eager to see it in real !! Thanks for sharing :)
    Just one question : where can we find and download these hoops please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please enjoy!
      Hoops will be available for download on the Mila's resource http://milasimsworld.forumbb.ru/ I'm totally forgot to write it in the post. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Oh don't worry, you answer me so there is no problem ! I'll wait until Mila post them on her forum, thank you :)

      Delete